CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing ( Version 8.0) – CCNP ENARSI 8 Final Exam
1. What is a tool in the Cisco DNA Center that can apply machine learning in order to diagnose network issues and offer guided remediation steps to fix issues?
- DNA Assurance
2. Which command can an administrator issue on a Cisco router to send debug messages to the vty lines?
- terminal monitor
- logging console
- logging buffered
- logging synchronous
3. An administrator issued the service password-encryption command to apply encryption to the passwords configured for enable password, vty, and console lines. What will be the consequences if the administrator later issues the no service password-encryption command?
- It will remove encryption from all passwords.
- It will reverse only the vty and console password encryptions.
- It will not reverse any encryption.
- It will reverse only the enable password encryption.
service password-encryptioncommand can be executed and the encryption will be applied to the passwords. Once the encryption has been applied, issuing the
no service-password encryptioncommand does not reverse the encryption.
4. What happens when the transport input ssh command is entered on the switch vty lines?
- The SSH client on the switch is enabled.
- Communication between the switch and remote users is encrypted.
- The switch requires a username/password combination for remote access.
- The switch requires remote connections via a proprietary client software.
transport input sshcommand when entered on the switch vty (virtual terminal lines) will encrypt all inbound controlled telnet connections.
5. An administrator has configured an access list on R1 to allow SSH administrative access from host 172.16.1.100. Which command correctly applies the ACL?
- R1(config-if)# ip access-group 1 in
- R1(config-if)# ip access-group 1 out
- R1(config-line)# access-class 1 in
- R1(config-line)# access-class 1 out
6. Which technology via the syslog protocol enhances real-time debugging by displaying the date and time associated with each monitored event?
- syslog facilities
- syslog severity levels
- syslog service timestamps
- syslog service identifiers
7. From the routing tables shown from routers within a multiarea OSPF network, which routing table would be from an internal router that is within a totally stub area?
Gateway of last resort is 10.1.1.1 to network 0.0.0.0 10.0.0.0/8 is variably subnetted, 8 subnets, 4 masks O IA 10.0.0.0/30 [110/4] via 10.1.1.1, 01:17:40, GigabitEthernet0/1 O IA 10.0.0.4/30 [110/3] via 10.1.1.1, 01:17:50, GigabitEthernet0/1 O IA 10.0.0.8/30 [110/66] via 10.1.1.1, 01:17:50, GigabitEthernet0/1 O 10.1.0.0/24 [110/2] via 10.1.1.1, 01:18:00, GigabitEthernet0/1 C 10.1.1.0/24 is directly connected, GigabitEthernet0/1 L 10.1.1.2/32 is directly connected, GigabitEthernet0/1 O IA 10.2.0.0/25 [110/5] via 10.1.1.1, 01:17:40, GigabitEthernet0/1 O IA 10.2.0.128/25 [110/6] via 10.1.1.1, 01:17:40, GigabitEthernet0/1 O*IA 0.0.0.0/0 [110/3] via 10.1.1.1, 01:17:50, GigabitEthernet0/1
Gateway of last resort is 10.1.1.1 to network 0.0.0.0 10.0.0.0/8 is variably subnetted, 3 subnets, 2 masks O 10.1.0.0/24 [110/2] via 10.1.1.1, 01:26:37, GigabitEthernet0/1 C 10.1.1.0/24 is directly connected, GigabitEthernet0/1 L 10.1.1.2/32 is directly connected, GigabitEthernet0/1 O*IA 0.0.0.0/0 [110/3] via 10.1.1.1, 01:26:27, GigabitEthernet0/1
Gateway of last resort is 10.0.0.5 to network 0.0.0.0 10.0.0.0/8 is variably subnetted, 10 subnets, 4 masks O 10.0.0.0/30 [110/2] via 10.0.0.5, 01:42:33, GigabitEthernet0/1 C 10.0.0.4/30 is directly connected, GigabitEthernet0/1 L 10.0.0.6/32 is directly connected, GigabitEthernet0/1 C 10.0.0.8/30 is directly connected, Serial0/0/0 L 10.0.0.9/32 is directly connected, Serial0/0/0 C 10.1.0.0/24 is directly connected, GigabitEthernet0/0 L 10.1.0.1/32 is directly connected, GigabitEthernet0/0 O 10.1.1.0/24 [110/2] via 10.1.0.2, 01:42:38, GigabitEthernet0/0 O IA 10.2.0.0/25 [110/3] via 10.0.0.5, 01:42:33, GigabitEthernet0/1 O IA 10.2.0.128/25 [110/4] via 10.0.0.5, 01:42:33, GigabitEthernet0/1 192.168.0.0/24 is variably subnetted, 2 subnets, 2 masks O E2 192.168.0.0/30 [110/20] via 10.0.0.5, 01:42:33, GigabitEthernet0/1 O E2 192.168.0.64/26 [110/20] via 10.0.0.5, 00:47:20, GigabitEthernet0/1 O*E2 0.0.0.0/0 [110/1] via 10.0.0.5, 01:42:33, GigabitEthernet0/1
Gateway of last resort is not set 22.214.171.124/32 is subnetted, 1 subnets C 126.96.36.199/32 is directly connected, Loopback0 S 10.0.0.0/8 is directly connected, Serial0/0/0 203.0.113.0/24 is variably subnetted, 2 subnets, 2 masks C 203.0.113.0/30 is directly connected, Serial0/0/0 L 203.0.113.1/32 is directly connected, Serial0/0/0
8. How does Cisco implement interarea OSPF summarization?
- It must be configured manually on ASBRs.
- The summarized route metric is equal to the lowest cost of all subnets within the summary address range.
- Multiple routes inside the area are summarized by more than one LSA.
- It is performed automatically by OSPF.
9. What are the two purposes of an OSPF router ID? (Choose two.)
- to uniquely identify the router within the OSPF domain
- to facilitate router participation in the election of the designated router
- to enable the SPF algorithm to determine the lowest cost path to remote networks
- to facilitate the establishment of network convergence
- to facilitate the transition of the OSPF neighbor state to Full
10. How is the flooding scope of link state advertisements denoted within OSPFv3 LSAs?
- The outer IPv6 OSPFv3 header uses three bits to determine LSA scope.
- Three bits of the 16-bit LS type field of OSPFv3 LSAs set the scope.
- ABR LSAs include scope information as part of the routing information payload.
- LSA scope is specified by the area area-ID range prefix-length command.
11. A network technician is verifying the OPSFv3 address families configuration on a Cisco router. What would the technician expect to see displayed when the show ospfv3 database router adv-router 188.8.131.52 command is issued?
- the LSAs created by the router on which the command is executed and sent to the router with RID 184.108.40.206
- all area LSAs in the LSDB of the DR router on which the command is executed with RID 220.127.116.11
- all LSAs in the LSDB of the router with RID 18.104.22.168
- the LSAs received from the router with RID 22.214.171.124 that exist in the LSDB of the local router
12. Refer to the exhibit. Both routers R1 and R2 are configured for OSPFv3 and are routing for both IPv4 and IPv6 address families. Which two destination addresses will R1 use to establish a full adjacency with R2? (Choose two.)
13. Refer to the exhibit. Router R1 was configured by a network administrator to use SNMP version 2. The following commands were issued:
R1(config)# snmp-server community batonaug ro SNMP_ACL
R1(config)# snmp-server contact Wayne World
R1(config)# snmp-server host 192.168.1.3 version 2c batonaug
R1(config)# ip access-list standard SNMP_ACL
R1(config-std-nacl)# permit 192.168.10.3
Why is the administrator not able to get any information from R1?
- The snmp-server enable traps command is missing.
- There is a problem with the ACL configuration.
- The snmp-server community command needs to include the rw keyword.
- The snmp-server location command is missing.
14. Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer has issued the commands shown on a boundary router. What are two results of the network engineer issuing this command? (Choose two.)
- The internal administrative distance for EIGRP AS 66 has been changed to 66.
- The internal administrative distance has changed to 66 and the external administrative distance has changed to 90 for routes sourced from the router with IP 172.16.55.1.
- The router has created the EIGRP autonomous system of 66.
- The network 172.16.55.0 has a modified internal metric of 66.
- The internal administrative distance has been changed to 66 for routes sourced from the router with IP 172.16.55.1 and matching ACL 90.
15. What type of BGP message precedes the successful formation of a BGP peering session?
16. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring BGP on a router. Which configuration step is needed in order to establish the BGP session with the neighbor router?
- Configure the keepalive timer.
- Initialize and activate the address family.
- Advertise the networks attached to the router.
- Restart the BGP process.
17. Which two statements describe the BGP weight attribute? (Choose two.)
- It is advertised to neighbor routers.
- It correlates to the AS hop count.
- It is an 8-bit value.
- It is the first step in selecting the BGP best path.
- It is a Cisco-defined attribute.
18. Match the preference, that is used by the BGP origin attribute in best path calculation, to the order.
19. A network administrator is configuring BGP multipathing for paths learned from iBGP advertisement. What is a condition for additional paths to be considered equal to the best path?
- The AIGP attribute must match.
- The neighbor IP address must match.
- The originated attribute must match.
- The IGP cost must match for IBGP and EBGP.
– Local preference
– AS_Path length
– AS_Path content (although confederations can contain a different AS_CONFED_SEQ path)
– Advertisement method (iBGP or eBGP) (If the prefix is learned from an iBGP advertisement, the IGP cost must match for iBGP and eBGP to be considered equal.)
20. A network administrator is troubleshooting an issue with a DMVPN tunnel. From the output of the show dmvpn command, the administrator notes that the tunnel is in the IPsec state. What problem does this state indicate?
- The line protocol of the DMVPN tunnel is down.
- The DMVPN spoke router has not registered.
- IPsec tunnels have not established IKE sessions.
- IPsec security associations are not established.
– INTF: The line protocol of the DMVPN tunnel is down.
– IKE: DMVPN tunnels configured with IPsec have not yet successfully established an Internet key exchange (IKE) session.
– IPsec: An IKE session is established but an IPsec security association (SA) has not yet been established.
– NHRP: The DMVPN spoke router has not yet successfully registered.
– Up: The DMVPN spoke router has registered with the DMVPN hub and received an ACK (positive registration reply) from the hub.
21. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring Phase 1 DMVPN. The hub router RH1 and the spoke router RS2 are already configured and the administrator is finalizing configurations on spoke router RS3 by mapping the NHRP and NHS addresses for the DMVPN hub. Which configuration should the administrator use for the ip nhrp map command?
- ip nhrp map 192.168.100.1 172.16.1.1
- ip nhrp map 192.168.100.1 172.16.3.1
- ip nhrp map 192.168.100.3 172.16.3.1
- ip nhrp map 192.168.100.3 172.16.1.1
22. Which NHRP message type notifies routers of routes used by NHRP that are no longer available?
23. What information is maintained in the CEF adjacency table?
- MAC address to IPv4 address mappings
- the IP addresses of all neighboring routers
- IP address to interface mappings
- Layer 2 next hops
24. Refer to the exhibit. All networks are active in the same EIGRP routing domain. When the auto-summary command is issued on R3, which two summary networks will be calculated on R3? (Choose two.)
25. Refer to the exhibit. Which two routes will be advertised to the router ISP if autosummarization is disabled? (Choose two.)
26. Which is a characteristic of policy based routing (PBR)?
- Packets originating from a router can be identified through local PBR policies.
- PBR examines packets as they exit a router interface.
- PBR policies are universal for all packets and modify the RIB.
- Next-hop addresses defined in set statements are automatically placed in the routing table.
27. Which two statements are true of policy-based routing (PBR) as a path control tool? (Choose two.)
- It can be applied only to link-state routing protocols.
- It is applied only in the inbound direction.
- Configured route map entries will have default sequence number increments of 5.
- Packets that do not match any match statements will be dropped.
- It provides a mechanism to specify one or more next hops for packets that match criteria.
28. A network administrator is writing a standard ACL that will deny any traffic from the 172.16.0.0/16 network, but permit all other traffic. Which two commands should be used? (Choose two.)
- Router(config)# access-list 95 deny 172.16.0.0 255.255.0.0
- Router(config)# access-list 95 permit any
- Router(config)# access-list 95 host 172.16.0.0
- Router(config)# access-list 95 deny 172.16.0.0 0.0.255.255
- Router(config)# access-list 95 172.16.0.0 255.255.255.255
- Router(config)# access-list 95 deny any
29. Refer to the exhibit. Considering that R2, R3, and R4 are correctly configured, why did R1 not establish an adjacency with R2, R3, and R4?
- because the automatic summarization is enabled on R1
- because the IPv4 address on Fa0/0 interface of R1 is incorrect
- because the Fa0/0 interface of R1 is declared as passive for EIGRP
- because there is no network command for the network 192.168.1.0/24 on R1
30. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has configured two-way redistribution on router R1. What metrics will be used for redistributed routes?
- EIGRP routes will have a metric of 1 and OSPF routes will have a metric of infinity.
- EIGRP routes will have a metric of infinity and OSPF routes will have a metric of 20.
- EIGRP routes will have a metric of 170 and OSPF routes will have a metric of 20.
- EIGRP routes will have a metric of infinity and OSPF routes will have a metric of 1.
31. Refer to the exhibit. Which route will appear in the routing table of R3 as a result of the redistribution configuration issued on R2?
- O E2 192.168.1.0/24 [110/20] via 10.23.1.1, 00:04:42, Serial0/0/1
- O IA 10.23.1.0/30 [110/20] via 10.23.1.1, 00:04:42, Serial0/0/1
- O E1 192.168.1.0/24 [110/86] via 10.23.1.1, 00:04:42, Serial0/0/1
- D EX 10.23.1.0/30 [170/3072] via 10.12.1.2, 00:09:07, Serial0/0/1
32. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has configured OSPFv2 on the two Cisco routers. The routers are unable to form a neighbor adjacency. What should be done to fix the problem on router R2?
- Implement the command no passive-interface Serial0/1.
- Implement the command network 192.168.2.6 0.0.0.0 area 0 on router R2.
- Change the router-id of router R2 to 126.96.36.199.
- Implement the command network 192.168.3.1 0.0.0.0 area 0 on router R2.
33. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is troubleshooting a recent OSPF stub configuration between R3 and R4. The only routes that should appear on the routing table for R4 are intra-area routes and the default route. However, interarea routes are also appearing. What must the administrator do to fix this problem?
- Issue the keyword nssa on R3.
- Issue the keyword nssa on R4.
- Issue the keyword stub on R4.
- Issue the keyword no-summary on R4.
- Issue the keyword no-summary on R3.
- Issue the keyword stub on R3.
34. Refer to the exhibit. Router R0-A is not learning all of the OSPF routes from the remote sites that connect to router R0-B and R0-C. What are two issues the network engineer should consider? (Choose two.)
- routes not going from the LSDB to the routing table because of ACL
- DR selection
- missing default route(s)
- neighbor adjacency
- SSH misconfiguration
35. Refer to the exhibit. Routers R1 and R2 are configured as shown. However, the
show ipv6 ospf neighbor command reveals that there are no OSPFv3 neighbors established. What error in the configuration is preventing neighbor relationship from forming between the two routers?
- OSPFv3 is not enabled on the interfaces.
- The IPv6 routing process is not enabled.
- There is a link-local address conflict between the serial and gigabit interfaces on R1.
- The IPv6 address family is not initialized on either router.
ospfv3 1 ipv6 area 0command.
36. Refer to the exhibit. An administrator has entered the command default-information originate in OSPFv3 global configuration mode on R1, but R2 is not receiving a default route. What is the problem?
- The default-information originate command is only used for OSPFv2.
- R1 and R2 are on different subnets.
- OSPFv3 is not running on R2.
- R1 does not have a default route configured.
37. An administrator is troubleshooting an OSPFv3 network. Router A and router B are configured with IPv6 addressing and basic routing capabilities using OSPFv3. While debugging the routing process, the administrator discovers that the networks that are advertised from router A do not show in the routing table of router B. Why is the routing information not being learned by router B?
- Router A has a stub interface.
- IPv6 unicast routing is not enabled on Router B.
- The OSPFv3 timers on both routers were adjusted for fast convergence.
- An IPv6 traffic filter is blocking the networks from entering the interface on router B that is connected.
38. Refer to the exhibit. Routers R1 and R2 enable EIGRP on all of their interfaces. Which two conclusions can the field engineer draw from the outputs of the show ip route eigrp command on each router? (Choose two.)
- Both routers are using the same path metric calculation method.
- The path metric calculation used in R2 addresses the scalability with higher-capacity interfaces.
- R1 and R2 are using the same K factors to calculate the path metric.
- An adjacency will be allowed between the routers, as long as all the K factors in both routers are set to default values.
- The EIGRP configuration mode of R1 uses wide metrics calculation.
- R2 is using EIGRP classic configuration mode.
39. Refer to the exhibit. An administrator wants EIGRP on Router1 to load balance traffic to network 2001:db8:11:10::/64 across two interfaces. Currently traffic is using only interface GigabitEthernet0/1. A second route, not in the routing table, is available with a metric of 264000. What value is needed in the variance command to make EIGRP put the second route into the routing table?
40. Refer to the exhibit. Router R2 has recently been configured and connected via interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0 to router R1. R1 is configured correctly, but fails to establish a neighbor relationship with R2. What is the problem?
- The EIGRPv6 process has not been activated on interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0.
- The passive-interface command is preventing hello packets from being sent.
- The command ipv6 unicast-routing should be implemented in the router configuration mode.
- The command ipv6 unicast-routing has not been implemented.
41. An administrator wants to configure EIGRPv6 in an IPv6 network. Which three statements are valid for the configuration of EIGRPv6? (Choose three.)
- Split horizon needs to be enabled on all EIGRPv6 hub routers.
- The network statement must be configured for the EIGRPv6 process.
- EIGRPv6 has to be directly configured on the interfaces over which it runs.
- There is no network statement configuration for EIGRPv6.
- When using a passive-interface configuration, EIGRPv6 does not have to be configured for that interface.
- EIGRPv6 needs to be directly configured on an interface that has been made passive.
42. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator configured a class map as shown, but the traffic is not being classified as desired. Which conclusion can be drawn from this configuration?
- The traffic would be subject to the implicit default class.
- The ACL-EIGRP is permitting the wrong IP multicast address.
- The traffic would never match the CoPP-CLASS class map.
- The ACL-ICMP access-list should be in a separate class map because it is not a routing protocol.
43. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator configures AAA authentication on router R1. The ACS servers are configured and running. The administrator tests the configuration by telneting to R1. What will happen if the administrator attempts to authenticate through the RADIUS server using incorrect credentials?
- The enable secret password and a random username could be used in the next login attempt.
- The authentication process stops.
- The enable secret password could be used in the next login attempt.
- The username and password of the local user database could be used in the next login attempt.
44. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator issues the show run | section username|aaa|line|radius command to verify an AAA configuration on a Cisco router. Which two conclusions can be drawn from the command output? (Choose two.)
- The router must use Cisco default ports for authentication and accounting to connect to a RADIUS server.
- Authentication for the vty lines is using the default authentication method.
- Authentication for the console line will use local authentication as a fallback method if the RADIUS server is not available.
- A missing ip radius source-interface command on RADIUS server settings may prevent the router from using the services of the server.
- The Cisco router can use the radiuspassword pre-shared key to connect to a RADIUS server.
According to the aaa authentication login VTY_ACCESS group RADIUSMETHOD local command the first method to be used is the group of servers in the RADIUSMETHOD group.
According to the aaa authentication login CONSOLE_ACCESS group RADIUSMETHOD local command, the first method to be used is the group of servers in the RADIUSMETHOD group, and the second method to be used if the servers are not available is the local username and password database.
RADIUS server is using ports 1812 and 1813 for authentication and accounting, so the port numbers on the Cisco router should be the same, not the Cisco default ports (1645 and 1646).
The router needs to be configured with the same pre-shared key for the RADIUS server, RADIUSPASSWORD .
When a router sources packets, it uses the exit interface as the source of the packet. If the exit interface is not configured with the IP address that the AAA server is expecting, the client cannot use the AAA server and the services it provides. It is recommended that the IP address of a loopback interface be used for the source of packets and as the client IP address that is configured on the AAA server. Therefore, the router should be configured with the ip radius source-interface [ loopback ] [ number ].
45. Refer to the exhibit. The total number of packet flows is not consistent with what is expected by the network administrator. The results show only half of the flows that are typically captured for the interface. Pings between the router and the collector are successful. What is the reason for the unexpected results?
- Interface Fa0/0 is not configured as the source of the packets sent to the collector.
- The interface is shutdown.
- The Netflow collector IP address and UDP port number are not configured on the router.
- The router is not configured to monitor outgoing packets on the interface.
46. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring the syslog service on a Cisco router. Which command should be used to configure an IPv4 address of 192.168.10.254 as the source address on the syslog packets as they exit the router R1?
- R1(config)#logging host 192.168.10.254
- R1(config)#logging origin-id ip
- R1(config)#logging source-interface fa0/0
- R1(config)# logging 192.168.10.254
47. Which three implicit access control entries are automatically added to the end of an IPv6 ACL? (Choose three.)
- deny ip any any
- deny ipv6 any any
- permit ipv6 any any
- deny icmp any any
- permit icmp any any nd-ns
- permit icmp any any nd-na
48. Refer to the exhibit. Routers R1 and R2 were configured with EIGRP message authentication, but the routers cannot exchange EIGRP messages. Which two problems are causing the EIGRP authentication failure between R1 and R2 in this configuration? (Choose two.)
- The key ID is invalid, because its value has to be in the range from 1 to 2147483647.
- The EIGRP message authentication is being configured on the wrong interface on R2.
- The key chain name must be in upper case.
- The routers have a different value for the key-string.
- At least two keys had to be created for each key chain.
49. Refer to the exhibit. Why did R1 and R2 not establish an adjacency?
- The IPv4 address of Fa0/0 interface of R1 has a wrong IP address.
- The AS number does not match on R1 and R2.
- The automatic summarization is enabled on R1 and R2.
- There is no network command for the network 192.168.1.0/24 on R1.
50. Match the IPsec function with its description. (Not all options are used.)
– Replay detection: This provides protection against hackers trying to capture and insert network traffic.
– Perfect forward secrecy: Each session key isderived independently of the previous key. A compromise of one key does not compromise future keys.
51. Match the IPsec function with the description.
52. Which three statements describe the IPsec protocol framework? (Choose three.)
- AH provides integrity and authentication.
- ESP provides encryption, authentication, and integrity.
- AH uses IP protocol 51.
- AH provides encryption and integrity.
- ESP uses UDP protocol 50.
- ESP requires both authentication and encryption.
53. A network administrator is configuring an ACL to match networks for BGP route filtering. The administrator creates an ACE permit ip 10.0.32.0 0.0.31.0 255.255.255.0 0.0.0.192 . Which network matches the ACE?
54. Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer has performed a partial configuration to prevent routes from being reinjected. What is the next configuration that should be issued?
- An access list with a deny statement must be created and used with redistribution.
- A distribute list with a deny statement must be created and used with redistribution.
- A route map with a deny statement must be created and used with redistribution.
- A prefix list with a deny statement must be created and used with redistribution.
55. In which two situations is a metric not required for performing redistribution into the EIGRP routing process? (Choose two.)
- when redistributing routes from OSPF
- when redistributing routes from RIP
- when redistributing static routes
- when redistributing routes from BGP
- when redistributing routes from another EIGRP autonomous system
56. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is troubleshooting BGP configuration and wants to display only routes that originated in AS 40. Which regular expression should the administrator use in the command show bgp ipv4 unicast regex regex-pattern ?
- show bgp ipv4 unicast regex ^40_
- show bgp ipv4 unicast regex *40_
- show bgp ipv4 unicast regex _40$ ????
- show bgp ipv4 unicast regex .40.
(underscore) – Matches a space
^ (caret) – Indicates the start of a string
$ (dollar sign) – Indicates the end of a string
. (period) – Matches a single character, including a space
57. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator issues the show bgp ipv4 unicast 10.1.1.128 command on router R2 to verify the network 10.1.1.128 in the BGP table. The administrator notices that there are two paths to reach the network. Which BGP factor is used to determine the best-path?
- the value of the BGP RID
- the value of the lowest multi-exit discriminator attribute
- whether the path is being learned via IBGP or EBGP
- the value of the weight attribute
– Prefer the highest weight .
– Prefer the highest local preference .
– Prefer the route originated by the local router.
– Prefer the path with the shorter Accumulated Interior Gateway Protocol (AIGP) metric attribute.
– Prefer the shortest AS_Path .
– Prefer the lowest origin code.
– Prefer the lowest multi-exit discriminator (MED).
– Prefer an external path over an internal path.
– Prefer the path through the closest IGP neighbor .
– Prefer the oldest route for EBGP paths.
– Prefer the path with the lowest neighbor BGP RID .
– Prefer the path with the lowest neighbor IP address .
The first path attribute to be checked is the weight. In this case, no weight is listed because both routes are using the default value 0. The next path attribute to be checked is the local preference. A higher value is better. Therefore, setting the local preference to 200 will make the path through 188.8.131.52 the best-path.
58. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring BGP route advertisement on router R1. The network 10.1.0.0/24 is subnetted into four 10.1.0.0/26 subnets that are attached to the 4 interfaces of R1 respectively. The administrator issues the show ip route command and notices that the network 10.1.0.0/24 is not advertised by BGP. What is a possible cause for this issue?
- Not all four interfaces are up/up.
- The network mask command does not match the network/prefix in the routing table.
- The BGP slit-horizon rule prevents the network from being advertised.
- The network command is missing the summary-only keyword.
59. Refer to the exhibit. Which protocol is used by R2 and R5 to exchange Layer 3 routes?
60. When an unlabeled packet arrives at an MPLS-enabled router interface, which database is used to make a forwarding decision on the packet?
- IP routing table (RIB)
- IP forwarding table (FIB)
- label information base (LIB)
- label forwarding table (LFIB)
61. Match the MPLS router type to its characteristic.
62. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator issues the
show bgp ipv4 unicast 172.16.0.0 command to check the route information in the BGP table. Which statement describes the characteristic of the advertisement of this route?
- The route is advertised for networks directly connected to the BGP router 192.168.2.2.
- The route is advertised with the aggregate-address 172.16.0.0 255.255.240.0 summary-only command.
- The route is advertised through an IGP.
- The route is advertised through a static route.
63. What OSPF LSA type is used to advertise routes redistributed into an OSPF domain?
- type 3
- type 4
- type 5
- type 7
– Type 1, router: LSAs that advertise network prefixes within an area
– Type 2, network: LSAs that indicate the routers attached to broadcast segment within an area
– Type 3, summary: LSAs that advertises network prefixes that originate from a different area
– Type 4, ASBR summary: LSA used to locate the ASBR from a different area
– Type 5, AS external: LSA that advertises network prefixes that were redistributed in to OSPF
– Type 7, NSSA external: LSA for external network prefixes that were redistributed in a local NSSA area
64. Which two networks would match the following prefix list? (Choose two.)
ip prefix-list MATCHTHIS seq 5 deny 10.1.0.0/16 ge 24 le 30
65. Refer to the exhibit. An administrator has configured the IPv6 ACL that is in the exhibit to permit outbound Telnet traffic to any destination, and block TCP connections from 2001:db8:1::1 to any destination. All other packets should be denied and logged. After implementing the ACL, all IPv6 traffic, including Telnet from the 2001:db8::/32 subnet is denied. What is the problem?
- The deny ipv6 any any log ACE is preventing NDP from functioning.
- The eq telnet parameter should appear immediately after the IPv6 address in the first ACE.
- The ACEs are in the wrong order.
- The wildcard mask is missing from the first ACE.
66. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator issues the command
show bgp ipv6 unicast | begin Network to check the BGP table. Which statement describes the routes with an unspecified address (::) in the Next Hop column?
- They are learned through an IGP.
- They are locally generated network prefixes.
- They indicate routes created by static route configuration.
- They are learned through BGP advertisements from the next neighbor.