1. Which of the following commands will shut down the system?
- init 5
- init 1
- init 7
- init 0
2. Which option to the du command shows a summary of the space used in a directory structure?
3. What determines how many files can be stored in a filesystem?
- The number of data blocks
- The number of inodes
- The Superblock size
- The number of bytes
4. The number of inodes in a filesystem is:
- Always the same for every filesystem
- Something that can be changed at a later date
- Determined by the filesystem type
- Determined when the filesystem is created
5. Which of the following commands will display information about the Superblock?. (choose two)
- superblk -a
- init 0
6. Which options to the tune2fs command will change how often a full filesystem check is performed?. (choose two)
7. By default, the df command displays filesystem use in:
- 1-K block size
- 1-M block size
- 1-G block size
- 1-T block size
8. Inodes are used to store a file’s:
9. Which option to the tune2fs command will display filesystem information?
10. Which option to the tune2fs command will change the space reserved for system use?
11. Which option to the tune2fs command will change default mount options?
12. Which option to the tune2fs command will allow you to create a journal for an ext2 filesystem?
13. Which option to the dumpe2fs command will have the command display only superblock information?
14. Which option to the du command will allow you to specify a subdirectory to not include in the results?
15. Which option to the df command shows “human readable” sizes?
16. Which option to the df command shows how many inodes are free in a filesystem?
17. The _____ command will display how much space a filesystem has free?
18. The _____ command will display how much space a directory is using.
19. Which option to the dumpe2fs command will have the command display only version information and bad block information?