Introduction to Linux I Chapter 22 Exam Answer 2016
- 2 years ago
- 348 Views
1. Which of the following is true about the fsck command?
- It should only be executed on unmounted filesystems
- It should only be executed on mounted filesystems
- It can only be used to fix ext2 filesystems
- It can only be used to fix ext3 filesystems
2. The fsck utility uses which file to determine a filesystem type?
3. If the _____ file exists, then filesystem checks are forced during the boot process.
4. Which command will allow you to determine where the backup superblock is for a filesystem?
5. In which directory are “missing” files placed by the fsck utility?
6. Which option to the fsck command will answer “yes” to all queries?
7. Which option to the fsck command will answer “no” to all queries?
8. Which option to the fsck command forces a system check?
9. Which option to the fsck command will allow you to specify the filesystem type?
10. Which option to the e2fsck command allows you to specify an alternative superblock?
11. Missing files don’t have their original file names, instead they are named with their _____ number?