1. Which two directories are automatically searched for shared libraries?. (choose two)
2. Which command is used to display the shared libraries of a dynamically linked executable?
3. Which command can an administrator run to rebuild the cache of shared libraries?
4. Which environment variable can a user set, that will affect where shared libraries can be located and loaded?
5. Which of the following are benefits of a shared library:. (choose two)
- Programs run slower
- Programs can be smaller
- Programs run faster
- Programs use a more consistent base of code
6. Which of the following will find and load shared libraries when a program is executed?
- The kernel
- The dynamic linker
- The scheduler
- The init process
7. Which of the following contents is in the ldconfig configuration file by default?
- include ld.so.conf.d/*.conf
- include ldconfig
- include /etc/ldconfig
- include all
8. Which of the following commands would display the libraries used by the /bin/ls command?
- ls -lib /bin/ls
- ldconfig /bin/ls
- listlib /bin/ls
- ldd /bin/ls
9. If a library is not accessible due to an error, the the ldd would report which error message?
- lib missing
- error: lib not configured
- library missing
- not found