1. The system clock calculates time as number of seconds elapsed since: 01-Jan-2000 00:00:00 01-Jan-1980 00:00:00 The base time set at the time of installation 01-Jan-1970 ..
1. Which of the following parameters is not referred by locale? Character classification Digital signatures Numeric representation Monetary symbols 2. For locally ..
1. The daemon associated with the cron utility is called the ___________ daemon. cdaemon crondaemon crond cron 2. The crontab command can be used to: Create crontab ..
1. A normal (non root) user has which type of access to the /etc/passwd file? Read only Execute, read, and write Read and write Write only 2. The /etc/passwd file ..
Question ID 1143 Accessibility within a GUI environment can be improved by which of the following? Screen magnifier Automatic clicking Text-to-speech screen reader ..
1. If no desktop environment is installed, which of the following display managers is likely to be used? lightdm kdm xdm gdm 2. The display manager provided by the GNOME ..
1. A GUI is intended to provide users a visual way of issuing commands to the computer through the use of WIMP. The acronym WIMP stands for: Windows, Icons, Menus ..
1. The acronym SQL stands for: System Query Language Structured Query Language Systematic Query Level Structured Qualitative Language 2. Data manipulation statements ..
1. Which of the following steps is NOT performed while creating a shell script? Create a file with commands Make the file executable Login as root on the server ..
1. Which of the following is a valid variable assignment? 2=xyz APP_VAR=’zero’ alpha-init=5 MY VAR= “set to one” 2. Shell variables are case insensitive.. ..